The Necromancer is one of the most iconic classes in the Diablo franchise, and Corpse Explosion is one of their most iconic skills. This skill allows Necromancers to detonate corpses, dealing massive damage to all surrounding enemies. It is a powerful and versatile skill that can be used to clear screens of enemies quickly and easily.
There are a number of different ways to play a Corpse Explosion Necromancer in Diablo 4. Some players choose to focus on stacking Shadowblight on enemies before using Corpse Explosion to deal massive Shadow damage.
Others choose to use Bone Storm to generate corpses and then use Corpse Explosion to finish off enemies. Still others choose to use Blood Mist to deal damage and heal themselves, and then use Corpse Explosion to finish off enemies.
Table of Contents
There are a number of different ways to build a Corpse Explosion Necromancer in Diablo 4. Here are three of the most popular builds:
Blight Corpse Explosion
This build focuses on using Blight to stack Shadowblight on enemies, and then using Corpse Explosion to deal massive Shadow damage.
- Corpse Explosion
- Bone Armor
- Skeletal Mages
- Army of the Dead
- Master of the Dead
- Dark Reaping
To play this build, simply use Blight to stack Shadowblight on enemies, and then use Corpse Explosion to deal massive damage. You can use Bone Armor to protect yourself from damage, and you can use Skeletal Mages and Army of the Dead to deal additional damage and generate corpses.
Synergies between different skills and items
There are a number of different synergies between different skills and items that can be beneficial for a Corpse Explosion Necromancer. For example:
- Black River and Aspect of Grasping Veins both increase the damage of Corpse Explosion.
- Blood Getter’s Aspect increases the maximum number of Skeletal Warriors, which can be used to generate more corpses.
- Master of the Dead and Dark Reaping both increase the damage of Bone Storm, which can be used to generate more corpses.
- Reaper and Bloodlust both increase the damage of Corpse Explosion when you have killed an enemy recently.
Experiment with different skills and items to find the synergies that work best for you.
How to scale your damage into the endgame
To scale your damage into the endgame, you will need to focus on increasing your critical strike chance and damage, as well as your Shadow damage. You can do this by using items with the following attributes:
- Critical Strike Chance
- Critical Strike Damage
- Shadow Damage
- Corpse Explosion Damage
You can also increase your damage by using skills that synergize with Corpse Explosion, such as Blight, Bone Storm, and Blood Mist.
Pushing the highest Greater Rifts
To push the highest Greater Rifts, you will need to have a very well-geared and optimized build. You will also need to be able to play your build flawlessly.
Here are a few tips for pushing the highest Greater Rifts:
- Use the right skills and items. Make sure you are using the skills and items that synergize best with Corpse Explosion and that will give you the most damage.
- Optimize your gear. Make sure your gear is rolled with the highest possible attributes and that you are using the right Legendary Aspects and Uniques.
- Learn the mechanics of the Greater Rifts. Make sure you know how to deal with the different types of enemies and bosses that you will encounter.
- Practice makes perfect. The more you play your build, the better you will become at playing it.
Pushing the highest Greater Rifts is a challenge, but it is also very rewarding. With the right build and enough practice, you can push yourself to the limit and see how far you can go.
The Corpse Explosion Necromancer is a powerful and versatile build that can be used to clear content quickly and easily. It is a good choice for players who want to be able to solo challenging content.
- High damage output
- Versatile and adaptable
- Good sustain and tankiness
- Relies on corpses
- Can be slow to get going
- Can be difficult to play in groups
Is the Corpse Explosion Necromancer the Right Choice for You?
If you are looking for a powerful and versatile build that can clear content quickly and easily, then the Corpse Explosion Necromancer is a good choice for you. However, if you are looking for a build that is easy to play in groups or that does not rely on corpses, then the Corpse Explosion Necromancer may not be the right choice for you.